This is a pretty interesting site with 90 2-minute R tutorial videos. I’ve only watched a couple but the narration is pretty high-octane as far as programming tutorial videos go.
- 013 how to read spss, stata, and sas files into r
- 029 how to run analyses across multiple categories of a data table with the tapply and aggregate functions in r
- 083 how to plot residuals from a regression in r (assuming you know some fancy statistics)
- 085 how to export or save a plot in r
- 089 how to run a block of commands at start-up to do stuff like setting your CRAN mirror permanently with r